To benefit fully from K.I.S.S. Options Advisory:
- You understand stock, ETF and index options, option spreads and the risks associated with trading options and/or stocks. You understand the rights, obligations and risks of the options buyer and the options seller. CBOE (Chicago Board Options Exchange) offers information at the following link: http://www.cboe.com/LearnCenter/Workbench/ pdfs/CharacteristicsandRisksofStandardizedOptions.pdf
- You understand that most index options carry extra “settlement” risk. To learn more about the settlement price, read the FAQ section or go to http://www.cboe.com/Products/indexopts/.
- Your account is set-up to buy and sell options.
- Your account is set-up for ‘Debit Spread’ and ‘Credit Spread’ option positions. Credit Spread option positions require a margin deposit with your broker. Check with your dealer/broker for their requirements.
- Your account is set-up for covered calls and covered writes.
- Your account is also set-up for naked puts if you wish the ability to execute this aggressive strategy.
As a member of K.I.S.S. Options:
- You understand that K.I.S.S. Options Advisory consists of independent information based on the editor’s own research and analysis.
- You understand that K.I.S.S. Options information/suggestions are COPYRIGHT MATERIAL(S), and are therefore NOT TO BE SHARED in whole or in part with anyone else. You certify and affirm that such information/suggestions will be used only for your OWN PERSONAL USE.
- You understand that any questions/concerns/actions or anything else concerning your investment and/or trading account, including questions regarding margin, must be directed to your dealer/broker/investment advisor.
- You understand and acknowledge that the information provided is NOT to be considered as personal and/or any advice, investment or otherwise. The editor and/or the publisher and/or anyone associated with the editor and/or publisher do not provide investment advice and/or any other advice. You should consult an investment advisor and independently investigate prior to acting and/or relying on any of the information/suggestions. You should consider this a speculative service and determine if it is suitable and/or makes sense TO YOU as part of your overall investment plan.
- You understand and acknowledge that the K.I.S.S. Options service and/or product is delivered by electronic mail (“email”) and/or via posting in a secured area on its website. As a subscriber you are given access to the secured area of the website and you acknowledge and accept that the stated delivery method constitutes complete delivery of the service and/or product provided by K.I.S.S. Options
All material published is copyright© material and therefore CONFIDENTIAL and MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR SHARED IN ANY WAY IN WHOLE OR IN PART with anyone else and that such material is to be used for your OWN PERSONAL USE ONLY. KISS Options is a service provided by kissoptionpicks.com, and all the information is produced, owned and published by kissoptionpicks.com, Email: email@example.com
KISS Options owns this website (“Site”) and authorizes you to view and download the materials at this Site only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials or any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at, and/or of, this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
KISS Options may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page frequently to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
KISS Options provides readers with independent information based on research and analysis conducted by the editor and/or any of its authorized representatives. USA (United States of America) regulations forbid the publisher, the editor and/or any of its authorized representatives from providing individual investment advice and neither the publisher, the editor and/or any of its authorized representatives is a registered and/or licensed investment advisor and subscribers should not view this publication as offering ANY personalized legal and/or individual investment advice, nor an offer to buy and/or sell securities or any other investment(s). You should consult an investment advisor and independently investigate prior to acting and/or relying on any of our information/suggestions.
Neither the publisher, the editor and/or any of its authorized representatives is affiliated with any brokerage/investment/financial firm, and does not endorse or recommend any specific brokerage or any other firm. It is solely the subscriber’s choice and responsibility to instruct his/her/their broker in regard to information/ suggestions.
The information provided is NOT to be considered as personal and/or any advice, investment or otherwise. The editor is not, nor is the publisher, a registered and/or licensed investment advisor and the editor or the publisher do not provide investment advice and/or any other advice. You should consult an investment advisor and independently investigate prior to acting and/or relying on any of the information/suggestions. You should consider this a speculative service and determine if it is suitable and/or makes sense TO YOU as part of your overall investment plan.
All information, suggestions and/or alerts are provided “as is” and/or on a best effort basis and cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and/or complete. Although the information herein is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, it, or any suggestion and/or comment, cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy and/or completeness. The risk of loss in stocks and/or options can be substantial. Common sense says that only genuine risk funds should be used for such trading/investing and that one should only invest and/or trade in investment instruments/vehicles one understands. It is common knowledge that it is prudent to diversify one’s investments. It is KISS Options’ view and/or opinion that one should not use more than 10% of available funds allocated for investments in any strategy that KISS Options currently publishes. It is your (the investor and/or subscriber and/or member) responsibility to acquire the necessary knowledge and experience for dealing with stocks and/or options. Investing in stocks and/or options may not be a suitable investment for all individuals, including yourself, and you should consult an investment advisor and carefully consider your financial situation in deciding whether or not to invest and/or trade. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance and future results cannot be guaranteed. Should you decide to act on any of our information and/or suggestions, it is your responsibility to instruct a broker, monitor your investment/and or trading account, and monitor your investments and/or positions. Only you can determine and decide what level of risk is appropriate for you and when to take profits and/or cut your losses as all trades/investments involve a certain degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Prior to buying or selling an option, you must have a copy of and have read the “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options”.
In any of the materials no statement or expression of opinion, or any other matter herein, directly or indirectly, is an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities and/or options mentioned. Under no circumstances will KISS Options , the editor and/or any of its authorized representatives be held liable for any losses incurred by the use of information presented. You are encouraged to make independent investigation(s) and to get personal advice from your professional and licensed investment advisor before acting on any of the information and/or suggestions. We do not in any way and/or under any circumstance warrant and/or guarantee the result(s) of any action(s) which you take and/or may and/or will take in reliance on our information, suggestion(s), material(s) or any other comment(s), statement(s) and/or any of our other actions.
KISS Options material and/or information is delivered by electronic mail (“email”) or via posting in a secured area on its website and members are given access to this secured area. Members acknowledge and accept that the stated delivery method constitutes complete delivery of the service and/or product provided by KISS Options. The KISS Options Advisory includes suggestions any alerts and any additional information as deemed to be required by the editor.
Some indices (indexes), such as the SPX, NDX, DJX and others carry extra “settlement” (SET) risk. To learn more about the SPX SET price go to http://www.cboe.com/Products/indexopts/spx_spec.aspx. For other indices settlements go to www.cboe.com.
KISS Options reserves the right to discontinue any members subscription without notice. If such action is taken KISS Options will refund the portion of a yearly subscription on a pro-rated basis. KISS Options reserves the right to refuse any new subscription(s) and/or limit the number of subscribers to any of its publications at any time.
KISS Options may make changes to the information, materials, products and/or services at this site, and/or to the prices described in any one or all of them, at any time, without notice. The material and/or information at this Site may be out of date, and KISS Options makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to material and/or information that is not available or applicable or prohibited in your country.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown.
The posted Track Records are based on actual suggestions. The figures are based on the limit and or market prices suggested at the time of publication. Market prices are based on quotes from Thinkorswim (TOS). Commissions are based on OptionsXpress (OX) commission schedule for members at the time of publication. KISS Options cannot guarantee that members’ results will mirror and/or reflect and/or be the exact performance of the posted Track Records on this Site.
Strictly as a courtesy to members, UPON WRITTEN REQUEST by the subscriber(s), KISS Options, the editor and/or any of its authorized representatives will on a best effort basis, forward or send a copy of the KISS Options’ suggestions to the members’ broker. The member fully understands and acknowledges that execution of the KISS Options suggestions by his/her/their broker, based on the member’s request to send a copy to his/her/their broker (sometimes referred to as “Autotrading”) is strictly an agreement and/or contract between the member(s) and his/her/their broker. It is the member’s responsibility to instruct his/her/their broker, monitor his/her/their investment/and or trading account, and monitor his/her/their investments and/or positions. KISS Options, the editor and/or any of its authorized representatives IS NOT and WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTION(S) TAKEN BY THE BROKER ON THE MEMBER’S BEHALF under any circumstance(s).
Links on this Site to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. KISS Options has not reviewed any and/or all of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, KISS Options does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk. You may create links to this Site from other sites, but only upon a written request and a written approval from KISS Options and in compliance with all applicable laws. A site that links to KISS Options website(s)
- May link to but not replicate any of its content.
- Should not create a browser or border environment around KISS Options and any of its content.
- Should not imply and/or state that KISS Options \is endorsing it or its products.
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with KISS Options.
- Should not present false information about KISS Options products and/or services.
- Should not use the KISS Options’ logo(s) and slogan(s) without permission from KISS Options.
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, illegal or controversial.
IN NO EVENT WILL KISS OPTIONS, THE EDITOR AND/OR ANY OF ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE(S) WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER LOSSES) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS AND/OR INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT KISS OPTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Notwithstanding any other agreement and/or any other communications between KISS Options, the editor and/or any of its authorized representatives and you the member and/or subscriber to the contrary, receipt or use of any material provided by KISS Options, the editor and/or any of its authorized representatives at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by you of this Legal Disclaimer and agreement with all its notices, terms, and conditions.